Saturday 1 October 2016

Birdwatching (an entr'acte)

winter is coming :-( it's a sad news for me but all my friends are into birdwatching and they love autumn and specially winter. so, I decided to cover some of their birdwatching by this blog (they're a little lazy and not blogging yet).
well, I said (in this post) that we went to Semnan (a province in east of Tehran). we visited Parvar protected area, a valley near Damghan and Damghan Cheshme Ali, all in Semnan province.
and here is birding outcome of my friend Ehsan Talebi (he is a tour leader and specially talented in birding and hiking):
Pied wheatear


Redstart (common? I need to check)
White-winged grosbeak
White wagtail
Crested lark

Black-throated thrush

we saw this one in the road, near Tehran (I detected and pointed it :-)):
Red-tailed wheatear
all photos of birdwatching in this blog belong to Ehsan Talebi, you can find his complete checklist and other checklist of Semnan province in ebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment